Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Hangin' With My Peeps

Hello and Happy Friday!  Lisa here today to share a cute little Easter Card, perfect for this weekend...



Supplies:


To create this card I started by embossing the little Bunny Peeps in various colors.  Now the yellow bunny embossing powder was created by mixing several powders together.  I then layered some patterned paper, stamped the sentiment, and adhered the peep.  Ta - da!  Super clean and simple and let's not forget cute!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you'll get a chance to play along with our latest challenge: Hippity Hop

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love the sparkle on the peeps and the faux stitching.

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun card:) The little bunnies are so sweet!
Sherrie k

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun are these fun peeps! Love your colors and the great shimmer : )