Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Flowers x's 2

Our challenge at Sweet Stamps for this week is Flowers (link is to the right on the sidebar).  I made 2 cards with the Victorian Floral Frame Image.

I stamped and embossed the image with Black Fine Detail EP, then colored it with Distress Markers. I added Globecraft and Piccolo accents- I just love the shimmer in the Enamel EP!

 And:

  I just cannot seem to stay away from pinks and blues...... I used Distress Markers and a couple of Copics to color this image. I had one of my markers blob out ink on me for the first time ever!
 The DP and cardstock are all SU.

Products I used from the Sweet Stamps Store :


Our winners are chosen by Random.org- and if you use a Sweet Stamps image, your entry will count x's 2!

Sweet Stamps has a Pintrest board HERE

Sweet Stamps has a Facebook group HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

2 comments:

Donna K said...

So beautiful, Shelly! I love the look of both designs and pink/blue is one of my favorites as well.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Two wonderful designs, love the different looks you gave each card using the same image. Really love the design with the stitching and piccolos.