Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Roses & Pearls

I got a little grungy with this weeks challenge - to use Pearls.


 On the top layer I sponged on Antique Linen thru the Weave stencil first, then added some texture paste. Once dry, I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I added some flicked on drops of color for interest.
 For the burlap, I painted it with Gesso and then sponged on Picked Raspberry. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the raised textured pasted areas and to the burlap. I had to add just a pinch of Raspberry to the edges of the card and added a bow.

Products I used from the SweetStamps.com Store:

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Love how you used the stencils on both your base and image piece, Shelly! This is fabulous!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love how you used the stencil along with the flowers and the added texture of the other elements.