Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Perfect Touch with Pearls

Hello!  Lisa here with you today and I have a new CAS beauty to share with you...



Supplies Used:



This card is simple to create, but has a simplistic beauty to it as well.  I started by stamping the background with two inks on the center of my panel.  I then diecut my butterfly image in the center of the stamped background, lifted the wings slightly and adhered it back in the negative cut.  I then stamped my sentiment, distressed the edges and adhered the pearls going up at a diagonal.

I hope to see you play along in our latest challenge: Pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Really, really lovely, Lisa! Love how you cut the butterfly!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful design and I love the cut out butterfly!
Tammy x

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cool. I love the double colors of ink, the frayed edges and how you did the butterfly. Awesome!!