Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A lot of Bling by Josette

Good day! Another Tuesday installment and today I am using a stamp from the soon to be released April Release.  This stamp set is called:  Keep Calm.  The moment I saw it, I thought bling.
Again the picture doesn't do it justice.  I started out by foiling the image in gold and then glued rhinestones in various colors to all the swirls.  I added a few more to the card base.

This was matted onto a dark purple.  The mat is another foiled paper.  It was created by running the printout through the MINC.  This was then fussy cut so that words scrolled around the image.

This was then mounted onto the same purple cardstock that the mat was created from.  This is slightly smaller than an A2 as I needed to adjust the size to get the words to flow.

Here is a close up.  All of the lines are gold.  This card in person is amazing and rich.

Visit Sweet Stamps to view the other soon to be released stamps and they are on Sale!!!

Until next week,
Happy Crafting,
Josette

3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Golden hair and jewels...fabulous!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, I love the bling in the curls and the background piece with the words.

Matthew said...

Thanks for sharing this