Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A St. Patricks Card: Smiling Eyes

Josette here with another Tuesday installment.  I wanted to make a simple, easy mailable card that could be mass produced for St. Patricks Day.  I thought foiling was the ticket and since it is very popular seemed a good idea.  So I got out my designs and started to play.
I used 3 stamp sets.  Irish Eyes, Lucky Leprechaun and Bearing Gifts.  All of these are available as a Pre-order.

I used my MINC to foil the images.  Foiling on white is very hard to photograph.  the Shamrock and Happy St. Patricks Day is in free foil and all the rest is in Gold.  I matted it onto a gold mat and a Green A2 card Base.

Here is a close up. you can see the shine a bit more. I added some bling and a bow, it is ready for the mailman.

Stop over at Sweet Stamps for a look at all the wonderful stamps and supplies.

Until next week,
Happy Crafting,
Josette

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful St Patty's day card, love the foil.