Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Peep Peep

Morning sweeties. 
Easter is right around the corner and I love having the perfect stamps from SweetStamps, to create those special cards!! 

So, while you are still playing with March's release...Did see April's release!!??
24 brand spanking new sets!!! 
OMG...They are so cute and I mean REALLY CUTE!!!
Check them out HERE

For my card today, I am using Easter Baskets, which was released sometime last year.
The image has been colored using Copics and then used a die cut to create the shape it's in. 
I adhered some fun foam behind the image before applying it to the card base.  Once the card was completely assembled, I added glitter glue (Stardust) to the edge of the white base and the purple bow.  

Hope you've enjoyed my card today, as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you.
Until next time.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, love how you made it look like a thought bubble with the peep peep.

Gail said...

A beauty - tfs