Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Especially For You

Hello Stampers! This is Kim her to share with you a fun watercolored card. I am using this beautiful butterfly piccolo shape from Sweet Stamps as my main focus for my card today. I used the enamel fluid to get the image wet then I sprinkled on a generous amount of the Vintage Black enamel powder.
The background was watercolored using various shades of pinks and purple Zig Clear Real Brush pens. I also added some coarse salt to the paper while it was drying to add some texture the the background. I die cut the circle and embossed it. The butterfly is adhered using 3D tape for dimension. I used the white fine detail embossing powder for the sentiment.

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow..Such a Beautiful card !

Seemaa said...

really simplicity is most attractive!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful, I love the enameled butterfly and that awesome watercolored background. Sweet!!