Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wild Rose Pair Watercolor with Leah

Yes, another watercolor card for you this week for Sweet Stamps, and yes, I am having fun with this lol.

For this card I used the Wild Rose Pair stamp and the Framed Handwritten Words clear stamp set to create this sweet card.


If you would like to see more about how I created this card, please visit my blog at Ode to Paper.

Another versatile stamp, these wild roses are gorgeous and so easy to create with.  This stamp can be any kind of card you want, and pairing it with the Framed Handwritten Words sentiment stamp set just makes things that much easier!

I will be back next week with another watercolor card for you, stay tuned!


1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love how the wild roses look against the blue background.