Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Guest Designer Darlene

Hello SweetStamps.com fans!

We'd like to give a warm welcome to Darlene from Dar's Crafty Creations!!

She's our next Guest Designer this month!!

----------


First a little about Darlene:

Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio, USA.  My husband, Mark & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  We have one daughter who is married with two children, Morgan (23) and Jonathan (18) and has her own accounting business.  She is the one who got me started in paper crafting about 12 years ago.  To make a long story short, once she introduced me to scrapbooking/card making, I’ve been paper crafting every day since.  It is my passion and mental therapy! I am retired, have the basement of our home set up as my ‘crafting cave’ and spend lots of time there spreading my creative wings!  I’ve been blessed to meet so many wonderfully talented people from around the world through this craft and many have become personal friends!


I’m honored to say that I have been on various design teams over the years but currently I am a member of The Sisterhood of Crafters (Originating sister 2010), Dies R Us Inspiration DT, Blog and DT Leader for Dies R Us Challenge Blog (March 2014), Robyn’s Fetish (2015) and a good friend and I just started our own challenge blog in January 2016 called Double D.

Please come visit me at Dar’s Crafty Creations http://www.darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/


Darlene, we are happy to have you as a Guest Designer!!

----------

Here is Darlene's first project with us:

This sweet digi is called CLAIRE
and, she's all ready for those warmer temperatures
that we are all longing for!!  

I've kept my card pretty simple because I wanted you to see just how fabulous these digital stamps are.  My background was created by simply sponging blue for the sky and green for the grass on a white piece of card stock.  A spring time  frame die cut and a few butterflies help set the scene for CLAIRE.

----------

Darlene has another card to share with us next Friday as well!!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Darlene!!! Love the digi and the great scene you created : )

Sandy Fredrick said...

What an awesome design. Beautiful coloring on Claire and I love that die cut, it looks like enjoying an ride in the park. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, looking forward to what you have in store for us next week.