Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Watercolor Wild Rose Bunch with Leah

I have one more watercolor card for you today, using the Wild Rose Bunch stamp and the Framed Handwritten Words clear stamp set from Sweet Stamps.


If you would like to see more about how I created this project, please visit my blog at Ode to Paper.

I think this might be my favorite of the watercolor cards I created this month, and you know what they say about practice...lol...well, ok, it's not perfect, but it is definitely an improvement!

You can find these stamps and many more at the Sweet Stamps online store, and keep checking often because there are more new stamps coming soon!  I am so excited :)

See you soon!

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so pretty, I love the layout and the beautiful watercolors on the Wild Roses.