I don't know about you, but in my world, it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts. I try to do my holiday shopping all year long so it's not a big rush at the end of the year when the majority of my town is searching for the perfect presents for their loved ones. One of my favorite things about being a crafter is it has opened up a whole new arena of gift-giving. Not only can I buy gifts, but I can make them too! This ornament would be a great gift for your friends, co-workers or family.
- Glastique (Globecraft Memories)
- Enamel Powder Adhesive (Globecraft Memories)
- Mossy Glen Enamel Powder (Globecraft Memories)
- Brown Stone Enamel Powder (Globecraft Memories)
- Vintage Gold Enamel Powder - coming soon! (Globecraft Memories)
- Fine White Enamel Powder - coming soon! (Globecraft Memories)
- Christmas Tree Ornament - coming soon! (Globecraft Memories)
- jute twine
Thanks for joining me today for some early holiday gift giving ideas. Be sure to come back tomorrow for more inspiration using some of your favorite Globecraft Memories products!
Post a Comment