Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Enamel Chart

Morning everyone, Tracy here. 
Now we all love Embossing Enamels don't we...I know for me the first time seeing that magical moment the powder turns to a lovely molten enamel I was hooked. 
But the one thing with them is how different they can look once melted, I mean we all know Gold is Gold, but now there is so many beautiful colours and mixes and with the fantastic enamels from Globecraft & Piccolo there tends to be glitters & a couple of different colours...which you cannot really see until they are melted. 
So i can have a quick reference of what the enamels look like once melted I decided to make a colour chart, which is below and you can use it if you wish :) 

I have left some spare circles so you can add enamels too...you could even use it for your 3D Enamel Gels :) 



The circles are the right size for the applicator of your Enamel and Embossing powder. 



Here is my chart filled in, and i am able to also see what enamels i have when ordering :) 



Here is the blank chart, please feel free to save it and use. 


Happy Crafting 
x

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful idea for keeping track of the enamels, really makes it easy when looking for a color to use.