Aimee here with a bright, fun card for you!
Yes, my yearning for springtime weather continues on.
I am really loving the new spring Enamel Gel colors and intend to play with them a LOT!
So.....wanna make a card?
Folded card base, patterned paper (this is Amy Tan paper), trims, paper flowers, bling, scissors, toothpick, small tag or ticket shape (with a sentiment on it, or stamp one on), pop dots, Enamel Powder Adhesive
Enamel Gels: White, Rose Pearl, Daffodil, Avocado
Enamel Powders: Aged Pink & Shamrock Dreams
What to do:
1. Cover the front of the card with patterned paper. Choose a second patterned paper to fit into the frame from one of the Piccolo sets that we are using.
2. Take the frame and coat it with Enamel Adhesive Fluid. Then coat with the Aged Pink powder and heat it up to melt the powder and activate the adhesive. It is soooo pretty!
3. Adhere the patterned paper to the frame back and then adhere to the card.
4. Use the E600 and a toothpick to add trims below the frame.
5. Add sentiment near top of frame using pop dots.
5. Choose a few flowers from each of the Piccolo sets and start giving them some color. Use the Shamrock Dreams and Avocado for the stems and the other colors for the flowers. Once they are all dry and set, start layering into the frame.
6. Adhere some paper flowers in the frame, then add the Piccolo flowers over top of them. Add a couple of flowers to the left edge of the trim, too. Any flower centers that are visible need some BLING in them, too!! :)
What a wonderful card, love the bright Spring colors and the combination of the enamels and 3D gels on the flowers.
Aimee, this is such a sweet card. So bright and happy and wonderfully designed.
Love the cheery colors, Aimee! Great Spring card!
Post a Comment