This came together so quickly- literally 20 minutes and it was finished. It takes longer for the E600 glue to set than it does to create this cutie!
Piccolos LA106 Lacey's Stacking Flowers
Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid
Enamel powders: Aged Pink & Aged White
Glastique- both matte & glossy
Glue on bail
Clamp or clothespin
Bling or pearl for flower center (this flat backed pearl is from Close To My Heart)
Let's make it!
1. Punch out three sizes of flowers.
2. Coat each flower with adhesive fluid. Coat largest & smallest flowers with Aged Pink and the middle sized one with Aged White. Heat them up to melt the powder and activate the adhesive.
3. Coat the two pink flowers with matte Glastique and the white one with glossy Glastique.
4. Start stacking! Use E600 glue to adhere the flowers together and use a clamp or clothespin (or even place under a heavy book) to hold them down for a few minutes to ensure a good hold.
5. Glue the bail onto the back of the flower stack using E600. Be sure to clamp it down for a couple of minutes to ensure a good hold!
6. Add your flower center, string onto a necklace, and wear it! :)
Awesome pendent, love the Aged White and Pink combination.
Post a Comment