Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Trio of Trading Cards


Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with a trio of Altered Trading Cards. I LOVE ATCs--they are little pieces of artwork on a 2½×3½" card! Piccolo Accents are perfect for these!
I began with some pre-designed collages on colored  collage sheets. I adhered the collages to my ATC chipboard base. Next I applied Enamel Powder Adhesive to the edges of each ATC and enamel powder to match the base collage. Enchanted Aubergine to the photographer, Temple Stone for the jewels Victorian chic, and Deep Blue for the Papillons. A bit of the powder or an accent powder like Mermaid Tears and Bahama Aqua was sprinkled and melted in a Frantage technique fashion. I love that spill of melted powder.
Accents were made with the piccolos and the melted enamel molds. A bit of glue to add them to the card completed the piece.
I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how these looks with the enamel edging and the added accent pieces.