Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dragonfly Thank You


My card today showcases the new Piccolo Dragonfly Accents as well as one of the new Fancy Labels.   I heat embossed my large Dragonfly's wings with Turquoise Lagoon enamel then added a light layer of Mermaid Tears enamel for some opalescence.  For the body, I used Deep Blue Sky enamel then added a good layer of Instant UV Resin for a glass-like finish.   For the smaller Dragonfly, I heat embossed just with Mermaid Tears.  I used Aged White enamel on the ATC Bubble Background


For my label, I began with Deep Blue Sky enamel and then gave it a coat of Mermaid Tears.  It is a wonderful shimmery dusky blue.  These enamels combine so beautifully.  The last step was the Thank You from Sweet Stamps.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

2 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

LOVE how the Instant UV Resin looks over the Deep Blue Sky! Stunning, Sandy!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome card, I love how the new label looks with the enamel.