Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Smartphone and Text Card

Morning-
Calypso here today, to share a fun card that I made using Smartphone and Text
When I got my stamps I laughed so hard because, I did not know what some of these slang acronyms  were!!!  LOL...Talk about starting to show my age a little!!
I had to ask my husband if he knew and he did.

Love the image of the phone!!   This stamp set comes with tons of cool acronyms and your basic emoticons. 
I stamped a few of the various acronyms and embossed in clear embossing powder. 
Supplies used: 


Hugs, 

4 comments:

Denise said...

This is so lovely! I must admit some of the new sayings I need to ask for advise of meaning as well!

Donna K said...

Today is my 50th birthday...I'm not ashamed to admit that I didn't know several of these terms! What a fun card, Calypso...perfect papers too!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a darling card- loving the fun DP- and the fun acronyms- I know some of them with older kids around, but not all of them.....

Sandy Fredrick said...

Neat design, love how you used the images on the phones and the border.