Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

My garden makes everyone happy!

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today is my turn to show you my Garden creation made for our Sweet Stamps new weekly challenge. I know that its the last day to enter this challenge, but then who knows? You can do a card or another GARDEN PROJECT and even to  win!
So here is my card for today: stamped Mixed Media card made with   one of the new in SS shop Memory box stencils: Modern Blooming Frame.



I used a light green colored texture paste  with this stencil and then misted the white cardstock with blue mist to get this look of my background.


Next step was to make my stamped panel and it was stamped with Wildflowers SS stamp in black. To make it pop I added some red blings over each flower  center and some glitter glue over the petals.
Finally I stamped this lovely sentiment from the new SS Simple Sentiments set. I love this font a lot and it's  a must to have set!

And now it's your turn! Enter our weekly challenge and you can win!

1 comment:

Donna K said...

The red bling is wonderful! Lovely card, Irit!