Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Good morning and a very Happy Sunday!

Hi, Denise here, for SweetStamps.com, to share with you my creation I created for this weeks challenge.

If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time!

You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at SweetStamps.com's online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us! It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!

SweetStamps is also on Facebook and Pinterest.

Why not pop over on a daily basis for some new inspiration from our 
Design Team Members!

Weekly Challenge: Christmas Greenery

Well here is my project for some inspiration for you! 
You will find more details regarding these projects on my Blog.


You can scroll down for the details of all the craft goodies I used from the

 SweetStamps.com online Store

Sweet Christmas Wishes


You will find more details regarding these projects on my Blog.

All the products I used for this project can be found in the SweetStamps.com online Store



 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done!!! Loving all of the green die cuts framing the beautiful image!