Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

An Inspired Tag


Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with an inspiration tag created with emboss enamels and a piece of mica along with some of the molded embellies that I created last week--it's addictive...I just kept melting and filling the molds!

I created the tag with layers of embossed backgrounds, air brushed and water stamped backgrounds. A final layer of Gilded Rose along the edges of the distressed tag and some Mermaid Tears applied Frantage Style finished the base of the tag.

Next I stamped with die ink the inspired stamp and sprinkled Micro Black on to the surface of the mica. I heat set the words and waited for my piece of mica to cool. I attached it to the tag with some copper brads. I finished the tag with some of my molded embellies and some fancy fiber string.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

The embossed mica is so cool! Love the sheer look of the mica and the detail in the molded pieces.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful tag, I love all the texture.