Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

On the Hunt- Masculine Birthday

We are the most spoiled DT out there I think!  We get to play with lots of goodies at Sweet Stamps- the latest- The Globecraft Piccalo Accents and Enamel Embossing Powders.
 The texture from the Enamel EP's is so awesome- and I love the Copper accents in the Copper color- hope you can see that in the picture on the letters and the base of the deer. The top of the deer is embossed with Brownstone EP. This is one of the pieces from the On the Hunt Accents set. You can see the full set HERE. I think I know a couple of guys that would enjoy this card : )

We hope yo see you join us for the Masculine Birthday Challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Fabulous step card!! What a rustic, woodsy design. The EP placement is GREAT too. I agree, Shelly...spoiled rotten!

Roxie said...

Real nice masculine card, I love what you did with the Globecraft & Piccolo products.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design. I love how the deer looks with the enamel colors you chose and the scenic trees in the background.