Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vintage Black Enamel


My Piccolo project for today features Vintage Black enamel.  I love the beautiful mix of black, silver and gold in this enamel.  It is such a rich color.  Please ignore the plum tones to the above picture, it was taken inside under lamplight and I am unable to adjust the color.  In real life this is warm gray/taupe color.  I used the gorgeous French Oval Piccolo as a backdrop, adding a Vintage Dress Form Piccolo.


This picture is more the true color.  I added an insert to my French Oval Frame on which I stamped Sweet Stamps French Writing with Black Soot Distress ink, then shaded the oval.  On my card base, I stamped a Flourish and again added ink around the edges.   The lovely lady, Sasha, is a new release Glam Girl from Sweet Stamps.   I thought she was perfect for this card.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

3 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

cute ---

leslierahye strickland said...

pretty! :)

Sandy Fredrick said...

She is gorgeous, you colored her beautifully. I love the monochromatic color scheme of the design and the dress form in the frame.