Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Challenge #211 Girly

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Happy Monday!!

Time for another weekly challenge!

Our theme is....
Girly
Let's see all those fun, girly projects!!

Guest Designer.... 

First off, meet our March GDT!!!
Michele
We are super excited to have you with us this month!

I was so excited when I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of March.  I love to be creative and have been crafting since FOREVER !!!  I really enjoy stamping and card making. My latest obsession is working with alcohol ink markers, so coloring up these wonderful stamps from Sweet Stamps has been quite enjoyable.  I'm so happy to be here and can't wait to show you my creations. Enjoy and Happy card making :)

Here is her her first, beautiful project....
Such lovely coloring of the image!

DT Sweeties projects...









We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!


4 comments:

Donna K said...

Love these treasures, Girly Girls! Welcome as our guest Michelle...that is one of my MOST favorite stamps and I love your sweet design. Happy Monday everyone!

Pamellia said...

Fabulous creations by the DT and the GDT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge. See you again soon, hugs :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful creations by the DT and Guest Designer! Thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!