Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

{SS} So Proud of YOU

Good morning... 
Now, I don't mean to rub this in anyones face but, it's a BEAUTIFUL 74 outside today!!
I am sending sunshine to all my northeastern friends that need it!! Stay warm out there.  

This weeks challenge at SweetStamps is "Anything Goes" so I of course I made a card with an image I have been hoarding!!  LOL  I know I am not the only one that does this!!  LOL
Her name is Samantha and I just LOVE her!! She just so pretty and sophisticated. 
I colored with my Copic markers.  Her buttons have been colored with Wink of Stella Gold and her eyelids too!!  I love this stuff. 
Now the fun part about this crad, well for me anyways!!  The matting on the card is actually gold!!
I used Inka-Gold: Gold!!  This stuff is so fun!!  I dug my fingers into the mix and just rubbed all over the edge.  No need to heat set or even wait!!!  Yummy!!!
Look at this!!!  SweetStamps is having a new release!!!  Yeah!!
I want to promise you that you will love everything in store!!  PROMISE!!


See you soon!! 
Hugs. 

4 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

WOW, you've really brought that image to life with your coloring! Love the overall card design too!

Donna K said...

I love your Samantha, Nazeema! She looks so accomplished and her green jacket is perfect for St. Patty's Day coming up. And..ps...I never hoard my supplies *laughing out loud*

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, love the layers and the coloring on the image is awesome.

Roxie said...

Great job coloring the 'people' image, I also like your choice of colors and layout.