Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

I Love Spring

Hello!  Lisa here today, and I'm hoping this card brings a little Spring your way if you are stuck with snow like me, hehehe!  This is a very clean and simple card that spotlights the sentiment...


Supplies Used:



To create this card I stamped the heart first with Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copics.  I also went over the whole thing with my Wink of Stella Marker in Clear.  I trimmed the image down the middle and spaced it apart, I then used a pencil to draw lines on my cardbase.  Next I stamp the sentiment between the two lines, adhere the heart image over top and round one corner.

I hope you feel a little warmer now, and I hope to see you join in our latest challenge: Girly!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous. I love spring time too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty! Love this CAS style and that pretty image!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a wonderful design, this image is one of my favorites, I love how you kept it Sweet and simple.