Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fun Little Gift

 
 
We all have "that" friend, don't we. The one who refuses to grow up. Well the Sassy Sayings 2 stamp set has the perfect sentiment for her gift tag.
 
Today I am bringing a gift box along with the tag.            
 
Using the Flower Trio Die set,  I cut multiple colors of green and spring pastels. Along with a trio of the Flutterbys.
 
Glue the green stems into place across the lower front of the box. Snip the flower heads off the colored stems and glue onto their matching leaves.
 
Now for the topper. I made a pleated bow, and added the Flutterby Trio. I glued them to coiled wire so they have some motion to them.
 
For the tag, a simple strip, sponge with some distress type ink. Added a few more flowers on one end, and added the sentiment using some MossyGlen Embossing  enamel.
 
Happy Sunday all.
 

3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Super cute! Lovely little gift box!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet gift box. I love the little flowers and the wonderful butterflies on top.

Roxie said...

This is very cute, I like the way you used the flower dies in different colors.