Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Orange Poppies

SweetStamps.com has a new release featuring some wonderful new items which include stamps, stencils and new products from the Globecraft and Piccolo line.   

My card features an image from the new set Poppy Garden which I stamped to a Spellbinder die cut panel and masked off to add the Memory Box mesh stencil design using Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot.

The image was colored with Chameleon Pens: OR4 was touched to RD4 which created a darker center and NU3 was colored over all the blossoms to tone down the orange.  I added the blue shading with a blender pen and chalks.


5 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Amazing Roxie.. I need to come over and learn a few techniques from you!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

This is so striking in the black & white with the colored poppy - love it!

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so pretty, I love how the bright color of the Poppies look against the black and white.

Donna K said...

Gorgeous colors Roxie...I'm with Nazeema...do you teach classes?!

Julie Odil said...

This card is amazing!