Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Mixed Media.. Spread Your Wings...

Hi!  Lisa here today and I'm so excited to share this new Mixed Media project I created this week!  I have been crazy busy, and sick lately so I was so happy to squeeze in some time to get messy and just have fun.  Take a look at what I've created with the new Piccolo Accents...



Supplies Used:




I started by wetting my watercolored cardstock and then dropping in various colors from my peerless water color set.  Once this dried I used my ATC mini stencil and white embossing paste on various parts of the background.  Next I embossed the different accents in various enamel powders.  These enamel powders are so beautiful in person, they have a gorgeous shine and shimmer!  I then used the Glastique to adhere the accents to the dry background.  To finish it off I used a sentiment from the Doodle Butterflies Stamp Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see your creations in our newest challenge: The Quarter Fold Card!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is beautiful. I love the look of the watercolor and stenciled background and the enamel colors you used on the Piccolos. Awesome!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow..this is SO pretty! Love the texture and fun elements! The sentiment is beautiful also!
Sherrie k

Migdalia said...

WOW! Just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M