Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Parchment Stampng

 When I first met Sweet Stamps, the thing that grabbed my attention was the Parchment stamping.  I saw Stacey doing parchment stamping and embossing, and I just HAD to buy the supplies and give it a go! (HERE is a Pintrest link for the demo)  I also love the elegant Parchment stamps in the store for card making too!

 I just love the elegance the parchment piercing adds to a card.
 And, around the outer border, I rubbed the stylus over the parchment on the metal piercing plate, and it leaves a dotted pattern on the vellum. The image is colored from behind with Copics.

 If you are not into Parchment, the images make lovely cards as well : )

 Here are the products I used from the SweetStamps.com store:

2 comments:

Donna K said...

Absolutely elegant! It's so amazing how something as simple as parchment paper can add such beauty to a design. Wonderful golden accents and delicate flowers on your cards, Shelly! So pretty.

Sandy Fredrick said...

These are so elegant, I love the colors and the awesome parchment work on both cards. Gorgeous!!