Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Especially for You

Happy Tuesday!
Easter is almost here and I wanted to share my little Peep with you today.
This little guy was part of the new release. I just simply covered him in
Lemon Butter 3D enamel gel and let him dry.
The Tulip Lattice stencil has been a popular little number as well and I just
shaded that in bright green ink.
Topped off with a few more enamel dots created with Deep Red and Avocado and a bow.
A fairly simple, but bright/fun design.
I hope you enjoyed him.  
Be sure to peek in on the latest challenge.  
Scroll down to yesterday's post
for all of the details on how you can win some Sweet Stamps cash.
Until next time...Happy Easter to you.



3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love the tulip stenciled background and the little yellow peep.

ScrapYourWorld said...

great creation as always. that little peep is adorable. love what you did with the 3d enamel.
paula

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the soft colors- and your cute peep, and love the bow!