Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Quarter Fold Card

Good morning!!  Happy Saturday too!
Today, I am up to share my creation with you for this weeks challenge over at SweetStamps.
This week it's: Technique Spotlight: Quarter Fold Card
I have personally never seen or even heard of this type of card before, but it seemed interesting and even fun to try.  You can find a tutorial HERE

This is what my card looks like completed and folded!!  
The fun comes to life when you open it.  :)
The tutorial suggested 4 squares, but I opted for cutting the patterned paper the length and width of the card, since I knew I was going to be doing a lot of layering. 
This is what the card looks like once it is all opened up.
The sentiment is from the Cute As A Bunny stamp set.
This is what the outer layers of the card looks like.  This was the only way I could capture how cute this card really is!!
Finally here is that cute mocha bunny all colored up and sitting on that fence surrounded by those flowers!!  I really love this set...can you tell!!!  :)  Well I hope you will give this technique a try if you haven't already joined us this week.  The possibilities are endless.

Here are the product I used on my card: 


Hugs. 

3 comments:

ScrapYourWorld said...

such a sweet card!! that little bunny boy is to cute!! great job on the quarter fold card.
Paula

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sandy Fredrick said...

This card is awesome. I love the little bunny peeping out, the stitching on the banners and the cute DP. Sweet!!