Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Glam Girl Digital Images in store!

I love that Sweet Stamps has decided to add Digital Images to the store, especially as I like to make ATC's.

 This ATC is 2.5" x 3.5" . I used Distress Inks for the background and Distress inks and Copic Sketch markers to color in the digi image Claire.  I fussy cut out the image and just added a border of cardstock behind her.
 I love how the ATC turned out, so decided to make a card-A2 sized for the fun of it.

 This card uses the Stamp 'Glam Girl Claire'.  I have an old blue Schwinn, so had to make her bike blue: )

*The SweetStamps.com store also has Stencils in A2 size AND ATC size.

Products I used from the Sweet Stamps Store:

4 comments:

Donna K said...

Oh Shelly this is fantastic!! I LOVE that background so much and of course the bicycle image is right up my alley! Great design.

Denise said...

Fantastic! Love your background! She is so lovely!!
xox

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Love it! Awesome in BOTH sizes! Pretty colors too!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring on Claire and I love the colorful background you made with the stencils.