Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lucky "87"

Today is my Father's 87th Birthday!  I think I am 'Lucky' to have him around- so this is my interpretation of the "lucky" challenge this week : )

 I wanted to use a Green shade, as my Dad is 100% Irish. I cherish each visit I have with him (and my Mother) these days : )

Products I used from the SweetStamps.com Store:


Plus- the Braided Borders Piccolo is HERE,  I dabbed Montego Bay Ink Spot on my craft mat, and added in Gesso. I painted that on the Border, then sponged on a bit of ink over the dried color before adding WInk of Stella for shimmer, then teal pearls.

We hope you will join us in the challenge this week.

 AND, please join us Friday for a Blog Hop  featuring the Sweet Stamps New Release Products!

Shelly

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how you used a combination of dies, piccolos and stamped images on your card. Love the pearls too. Wish your dad happy birthday.

Donna K said...

Wonderful ...EVERYTHING, you used so many different products on your beautiful card. Happy birthday to your dad, Shelly!

Roxie said...

I love the trim on the bottom, such a clever way to use the accents.