Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Calypso featuring Remy w/ Dog

Good morning!
Are you enjoying the new release stamps from SweetStamps?!
They are simply amazing and incredibly adorable!!!
For my card today, I am using the adorable Remy w/ Dog set, by designer Jacqueline Hill.
I gravitated towards this image the moment I saw it.  Finding cute boy image are really hard to find and being a mother of 3 boys and a Yorkie...I had to have this one.
I colored this beautiful image with my Copic markers.  It took me awhile to finish it, since I was paying close attention to my strokes and the details on the dog fur.  I think it came out pretty good.  I gave Remy some really big and rosy cheeks, which I feel were very appropriate for such an adorable boy.  The sentiment you see is also part of the stamp set, which I LOVE!!
 Here is a close up the image and sentiment.

Well I hope you are enjoying the new release and remember this weeks challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES
And can be found right here: 
 HERE

Hugs,


7 comments:

Denise said...

Wow this is so lovely!!!
xx

Denise said...

Wow this is so lovely!!!
xx

Donna K said...

I agree...more "boy" theme images are always a plus! You did an absolutely fantastic job with Remy, Calypso. So much thought and detail in your design and I love how you shaded his chubby little cheeks!

~ginny said...

An absolutely masterful job on the Copic work! Love having them sit on the edge of the box - Super design Calypso!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful- you really did a fab job of showcasing this image- your coloring is fab too!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, such amazing coloring!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Sweet design, love how you colored the image and layered the dies in the background.