Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

For Dad!

Hi, friends! I am back with another creation as the Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps!  This time I'm using a Father's Day sentiment from the collection of their wonderful rubber cling stamps!  This week, I've been asked to create something that goes with the theme FOR DAD!

Here's my creation~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Product used: Happy Father's Day 948

I kept this card very simple because I struggle with masculine cards.  This one was super simple when utilizing this fabulous sentiment stamp!  I LOVE the fun font--perfect for any sort of vintage/retro masculine card!  I chose patterned paper that went along with that sort of theme and the only embellishments used were a smattering of black enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today!  Come back on the 15th for another creation using Sweet Stamps products!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the clean and simple look of your design. Especially like the printed paper. Thanks again for being our guest designer this month.

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. I love it.
Hugs,
Irena