Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Patriotic Destini

Happy Sunday!
The Sweeties have been sharing new release creations with you this week.
Have you enjoyed them as much as I have?!
When I saw the new releases for this month I fell in love with
{designed by Jacqueline Hill}
She's on sale right now and Isn't she just darling?!
Arent't the sentiments wonderful too?
I loved her so much I created two designs.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Be sure to scroll down to see more of the new release creations.
And...don't forget our challenge this week is
Anything Goes
You still have time to play along.
~Donna K





2 comments:

Calypso said...

Donna.. Both your cards are amazinfly cute. I love the new release and you showcased her so wonderfully.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow two wonderful designs, beautiful coloring and love the layers and embossed backgrounds.