Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

here's the key -----


Good morning all -- Teresa here again with another weeks offering. 

Globecraft not only offers the Piccolos and Powders, but a few fun "findings" as well.

Today we are making a key fob - that looks like metallic embossed leather. (I love embossed leather) 

Let's shop


- Embossed scrapbook paper


I have had this paper for a long long time and loved it. When I received the keychain from Globecraft and Piccolo, I knew I wanted to complete a key fob.

First I glued the paper to the Fancy Rectangle Bezel.


Trim carefully. I also cut off the second ring on the bezel.



Add three layers of the copper kettle embossing to BOTH sides of the bezel. (the copper kettle powder has gold tones and copper tones and that green tint of oxidation mixed in)

Coat with Gloss Glastique for a protective layer.

Add the key ring finding.



Admire your pretty little key fob.

See you guys next week ----

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how you used the embossed paper on the bezel before adding the enamel. Love the finished key ring.