Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Ribbons, Bows and or Buttons

Hello again Tamara here  and welcome to Friday. We started our new challenge on Tuesday, and this week we challenge you to create a work of art using these ingredients "RIBBONS, BOWS AND OR BUTTONS" nice and easy.  If you enter you will be in with a chance of winning the grand prize of $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store.  Check back here each day for inspiration from the other members of the team. 
Here's my little bitter of inspiration for you scroll down for the details of crafting goodies I used.



 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

4 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love your design and the wonderful textures of the layers. Love the crinkle ribbon too.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty!! Love all the butterflies!

Calypso said...

Beautiful card Tamara... love all the different butterflies. And I really love the arrangement of the stamps as your main image.

Unknown said...

You have some really good ideas in this article. I am glad I read this. I agree on what you have stated in this article. Your information is thought-provoking, interesting and well-written. Thank you.

www.imarksweb.org