Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hunter's Sunset


  Happy Wednesday everyone! leslierahye here presenting a few new release products paired with the Piccolo Powders and 3D Enamel Gels! There are a few frame bubble kits in the most recent release and they are great for stand alone art in your surroundings--they cone with an easel back that can be glued on to provide support for your project.  They have generous mats to make a lush layered home decor accent! 
I began by marking where the opening would be on the base chipboard and brushing a coat of glastique in the oval. The glastique seals the chipboard and in this case allowed me to create a sunset scene with the gels. With a rainbow of gels I created a sunset background in a field by brushing on color in layers.  Once satisfied with the effect I set it aside to dry. 
I next embossed the elements for my scene with black detail emboss powder and Vintage Black. The layers were embossed with Brownstone, Vintage Black and Vintage Silver. Before laying each element I edged then with Black Marker to finish off the edge of the chipboard.


  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

i love this ---- but I'm also known for chasing sunrises and sunsets.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, I love how you made the background for the scene and added the other deer around the frame,