Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

You are the best Dad

Hello my dear crafty friends! 
Irit is here with my FATHER'S DAY card made for our  weekly challenge here on Sweet Stamps blog.
You still can enter this challenge today and maybe it will be your lucky day!



As always, making masculine projects are hard and I just found that I don't have any male stamp in my huge stamps box, but one single sentiment. So what! We can always be creative and to use masculine colors, some general background stamps and to make a card that is good for any masculine  event.
So I used kraft base , some light patterned paper and stamped 9 squares with 2 stamps only over this kraft cardstock.

Some washi tapes and black pearls were added to make it more interesting and I think my mission to make a masculine card was a success.
 Here are the products I used for this project. You can get them in our Sweet Stamps shop and to make some similar projects too.


2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great way to improvise with the stamps you have on hand- lovely card!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful Fathers Day card. Love the way you did the squares with the variety of designs.