Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ribbons Buttons and / or Bows Continued

Happy Sunday, Sweeties!
Donna K here with you to show you 
what I created using this week's theme
Ribbons, Buttons and / or Bows
and you still have a few days to play along!
I chose a bright yellow fun folded card base because ...
I thought it went nicely with the sentiment. 
I decided to make this card a gift card holder.  
It would also make a nice bookmark holder as well. 
I certainly hope you'll join our challenge this week?!
You can link your projects HERE.
Have a nice Daisy!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how the black flower pops from the design of the bright yellow card and the scalloped layer around the sentiment reminds me of a daisy.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun card design! Your ribbon is wonderful. Loving the pop of the black flower on the yellow.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh Donna, this is stunningly bright and beautiful!! Adore the texture on your gift card holder!!!