Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

It's Summer!

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn and I'm back with one last creation as the Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps!  This time I'm using a fabulous border image from the collection of their wonderful rubber cling stamps!  This week, I've been asked to create something that uses the theme of  IT'S SUMMER!

Here's my creation~
More details on my personal blog HERE.


Nothing says summer to me like juicy strawberries!  I LOVE them and LOVE eating them all season long!  This border is absolutely perfect to go across a card and perfect for coloring and liquid pearls were used to accent this delicate image.  It's just so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today!  Thank you to all the Sweet Stamps gals for the opportunity to use Sweet Stamps products this month!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Thank you so much for being our guest this month, Mynn..time sure flies doesn't it?! I love your strawberry creation, it's truly yummy with the bright green and red colors. The stones on each cut out are fun as well on your sweet design!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet design, I love the bling in the scalloped border and what a wonderful color combination. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month, it's been wonderful seeing what you have created with our SweetStamp designs.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love how you used this stamp- and love the bling you added. It has been a delight seeing your beautiful projects this month! Thanks so much for joining us as GDT!