Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Birthday with Piccolo Accents


Sandy here with you filling in for Angela, she is having some computer woes.  For today's card, I have used the newly released Piccolo Cock a Doodle Doo Accent.  I applied Enamel Powder Adhesive only to the fence and heat embossed it with Aged White Enamel.  Love the weathered look of this enamel.  For my rooster, I applied 3D Enamel Gels Deep Red, Burnt Umber, Orange and Ultramarine, then used a straight pin to drag some of the gel out to make it look like feathers.  I added a large Cheery Lynn Designs Sunflower and some Mini Fanciful Flourish accents.  The last step was my Happy Birthday sentiment.  Finished size is 5.75" square. 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the Aged White enamel on the fence and way you used the gels on the rooster. Wonderful DP and flower too.