Morning Everyone :)
I wanted to share with you a fun and different charm I made using Acrylic Bezel.
I think this is one of my favorite projects, and it was so much fun to do.
Here is how I created it-
Firstly items needed are:
Piccolo of your choice
Spectrum Noir Markers & Blender ink refil
Stazon ink pad
Chain or fixing of choice
1. Take your Acrylic Bezel and randomly colour the Acrylic Bezel on one size....you do not have to be neat at all with this stage.
2. Take your paintbrush and drop 1-2drops of your blending ink refill onto the bristles, Then "flick" this across the bezel, you will then get a mottled effect...if you want more use more ink, if you want less recolour and start again.
3. Stamp using your Stazon and script stamp, I overstamped but this is totally upto you.
4. Melt some UTEE in your meltpot and dip your Piccolo to give it a nice even coating....If you do not have a meltpot just use your Enamel powder Adhesive and give your Piccolo 2-3 coats with the UTEE.
5. Stick into place on your Bezel and allow to dry.
6. Once Dry give it a nice thick layer of UV Resin and allow to set either in a sunny window, or using a UV lamp.
7. Once the uv resin has set finish off with your fixing of choice.
The brilliant thing about this no item will ever be the same due to the refill ink !
There is lots of different shapes and sizes of Acrylic Bezel, as well as lots of Piccolo so you could produce so many different looks with this....Have fun !