Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bunny Swirls

Hi friends!  Sandy here for my last March guest designer post, so this is bittersweet partings.
I think this is one of my favorites, and I enjoyed making cards for these challenges.  I would also love if you stopped by my tutorial blog, Scrapbook Blessings Club, for daily tips, tutorials and technique.
A big thank you to SweetStamps for letting me be guest designer.

This week is Sweet Stamps'
 Swirls challenge

For this card, I pulled out my favorite embossing folder which is.... Swirls of course!!!  But to give it a little color, I used the Letterpress technique found HERE.
 The biggest tip when doing this technique is to tap on the color from the ink pad, not smear it on.  To finish it off, I did simple paper layering, ribbon and prima flowers.

colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits

Stamp Set used:

Tulip Bunny 668

Tulip Bunny 668

  • Item #: 668H
  • Manufacturer:SweetStamps.com

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!
Sincerely, 
Sandy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card and beautiful image.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- your coloring is just beautiful! Love your background coloring technique- such a pretty backdrop to your bunny.

Donna K said...

I adore this little bunny…you featured him beautifully atop your swirled background piece, Sandy. Your card is darling in every way!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, love the Swirl background and beautiful coloring on the Tulip Bunny. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Thank you for letting me be March's GDT. I have had a fabulous time creating with these wonderful stamps!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So adorable and what beautiful coloring!!