Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Embossed Hopes & Dreams


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Spring is right around the corner and I'm already thinking about warmer weather and blooming flowers! Today I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card using a couple of 3D Enamel Gels and a few Embossing Enamel Powders and the following Piccolo Accents: Butterfly & Flowers Accents (A153) and Daisy Floral Accents & Frame (A129). (Click on the pictures to see the details.) 


Have you tried the Real Rust Enamel Powder? It's a gorgeous mix of colors and resembles the look of rusted metal without all the time and fuss! Don't forget the Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid! It's the best adhesive to use with the Enamel Powders.


The Mossy Glen Enamel Powder is a beautiful green for stems and leaves. I used a toothpick dipped in Titanium White and then Daffodil Pearl 3D Enamel Gel to paint the flowers. If I was painting more flowers I would use the Fine Line Applicator Tip instead of the toothpick to fill in the detailed areas.


Oh how I love the look and texture of "splattered" enamel! This time I used Temple Stone Enamel Powder with its mix of silver, gold, black and tan. The perfect match to the glossy enamels and the muted colors of the Real Rust Enamel Powder, wouldn't you say?

So glad you could stop by today. Be sure to stop by daily for more Globecraft & Piccolo inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!


2 comments:

leslierahye strickland said...

I love your card! I'm fascinated by the dripped embossed look too...would love a tutorial on that process!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how you colored the butterfly with the real rust enamel (it's one of my favorites). Love how you colored the flowers and sprinkled them on the card with the spattered enamels.