Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Frame Card- Guest Designer Sandy Hentzel

Hi Friends!  Sandy here, I am March's Guest Designer and over the moon to be creating and stamping with you.  

A little about me...I live in "sunny" Ohio, married and a working (full-time) mom of three. I started scrapbooking 10 years ago with card thrown in the mix about 3 years ago. Since then, I have been hooked with stamping. It is my stress reliever after I get the kiddos to bed. I love the sense of accomplishment when I look at the finished product and making gifts for others.  You can find me at my craft desk almost daily and love, love, love learning new techniques and tutorials. That's about it. I am a simple crafter that likes to have fun with my family, friends and scrapbook crafters everywhere.You can also find me at The Scrapbook Blessings Club which is my tutorial blog along with my personal blog at A Working Mom's Joy.

 I am looking forward to inspiring you with projects, showcasing the wonderful stamps from SweetStamps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you checkout this weeks SweetStamps challenge... SPRING FLOWERS?  I don't know about you but I am ready for warmer temperatures, birds chirping and flowers blooming! 

I decided to create this project using the Frame Card Fold...

 You can find the tutorial I used to make this cute frame HERE. It is easy to follow, and  I think it is a great way to showcase this pretty stamp. 

And don't forget the inside of the card too! I like to adhere a strip of the pattern paper that I used on the front inside the card to coordinate.

Stamps used for this card are:
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!




6 comments:

Kate M said...

Beautiful design and image, lovely colours too, great card and congratulations on the March guest DT!!
xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun layout, and a great way to showcase the beautifully colored bouquet of flowers. The inside looks fab too! Thanks for joining us this month as Guest designer!

Roxie said...

Beautiful card, you did a great job with the frame. Nice to have you as a guest designer this month.

Donna K said...

So happy to have you as guest designer this month, Sandy! Your card is spectacular and shares spring time in a lovely way!

Joddie Rae Samuelson said...

Beautiful card Sandy!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love the way the image looks in the frame. Beautiful coloring on the flowers. Thank you for joining us this month as a guest designer, looking forward to seeing what you create.