Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monthly Technique Challenge - Inking Stamps with Markers

Hello crafty friends, so sorry we are posting this a little late! 
It is time for a NEW Monthly Technique Challenge! This month's theme is... 
Inking Stamps with Markers

Take a look at these fabulous projects from our DT Sweeties:



We'd love to see your Inked with Markers stamped project, so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This is our Monthly Technique Challenge, so it will run through April 14th. Check out all the monthly challenges here. 

Happy Stamping! 


2 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations and a great challenge. I really enjoyed this challenge - a great way to stamp and will try to do more Karen x

Julie Odil said...

Sorry, I read the "one challenge entry per month" rule after I linked up my second one. I can't figure out how to remove it, or I would. Please just use my first entry. Again, I apologize for not reading the rules thoroughly.