Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ruby red Bow earrings

Morning everyone, it is Tuesday which means it is my turn to show you what I have been creating. 

One of my favorite sets Is

It is such a versatile set, and I do love those bows ! 
I am not a jewelry maker...in fact I have never made any, but to me those bows are screaming out to be made into earrings. 
I had some old broken up earrings and decided to use a little gem spacer with these. 
What do you think...

I instantly knew I had to use Ruby red slippers embossing enamel powder, and i am so glad I was right. 
This was such a simple and fun project and ideal if you are looking for some different earrings....and with all the different colours of embossing enamel just think how many different pairs you could have ! 

Items used- 
Upcycled Gem spacers 

Don't forget to check back the rest of the week to see the rest of the teams beautiful projects. 





5 comments:

leslierahye strickland said...

aw! ♥ red bows

maggiegracecreates said...

i love ruby red slippers - but i still think my fave is aged white.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how the little bows look as earrings and the Ruby Red Slippers enamel just sparkles. Awesome idea for the little bows.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

So cute! I'm going to have to learn more jewelry making techniques!

Swell Caroline said...

wow such a nice bow earrings. I wanna see more Bow Earrings ...please keep posting